Join Your Wednesday Workshop Meeting Here:
Meeting ID # 503 270 7514
Join Your Friday Freedom Call Meeting Here:
Meeting ID # 503 270 7514
For the best zoom experience, we HIGHLY recommend that you log in with your computer! Only use your phone when you’re not able to be in front of your computer.
Zoom Best Practices for Coaching Calls
- Remember to mute yourself when you enter the meeting
- Make sure your zoom ID Name is your name so we know who you are
- We prefer to see your video on because increased participation improves your experience. But if you prefer not to have your video on, please have a profile picture so we know who you are.
- Turn off or silence all notifications
- Wear headphones for best sound
- Make sure you’re not backlit — face the light
- Grab your notebook and a glass of water
- This is a sacred, confidential, and a safe place. We’re all here to hold a loving and non-judgmental space for everyone to learn and speak.
Ask great questions!
To get the most out of each coaching opportunity, it’s important to know how to ask the right questions, at the right time, in the right place.
- Be clear and specific about the questions you’re asking and ask questions that can be answered.
- Resist the urge to give too much context or story. Get right to your question and your coach will ask for more information if they need it.
- Ask the right question in the right place! Some questions can’t really be answered via email or the Alchemy Group. They’re best asked during Group Coaching Calls.
- As with anything in life, take responsibility for getting the support you need. The resources are here for you, if you don’t get the answer you want, just rephrase and try again 🙂
What to expect from your coach…
Our amazing coaches are here to support you in getting to Mission Accomplished. You can expect them to show up on time, be professional, and have your best interest in mind while coaching you.
In order to support you, they may make suggestions, ask additional questions, and push you to step out of your comfort zone. They may challenge you, and while you may not always like them for it, they’ll be your biggest cheerleader when you cross the finish line.
What your coach expects from you…
A coachable attitude 🙂 Your coach’s #1 priority is to help you be successful in this program. Please come to each coaching interaction with an open mind and a willingness to learn, grow, and evolve. Try your coach’s suggestions out, be honest and open, and don’t take it personal.
We’re here to support you!